You can make a difference. Your support allows our program to thrive.
Here are ways you can help.
- Email or call the San Francisco mayor’s office to express your support for crack pipe distribution for community health.
- Contact the Department of Public Health to express your support for crack pipe distribution for community health.
- Buy some of our supplies from our Wish List (Amazon).
- Email if you can join us for kit assembly.
- Thank a harm reduction worker in your community.
- Talk to people about harm reduction.
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Learn about how to respond to an overdose.
- Carry Narcan/Nalaxone
- Needles and/or Narcan/Nalaxone may be available over the counter at your local pharmacy. Be a secret shopper and provide feedback about how you were served.
Spread the Word
Tell your friends, family, and community members about the importance of harm reduction. Follow us on social media. Let people know that overdose response should be a standard part of First Aid & CPR training.